Retrigger and Lock Trigs bug?

Hello Elektronauts,

I find the behavior of Digitakt somewhat curious when dealing with lock (green) trigs and sample retriggering. What I am trying to achieve is a continuous roll of 16ths with conditional trig locks that affect the sound. Please see the attached image.

This is a project started from scratch. I have added a trig on 1 and enabled retrigger of 16ths which is 16 trigs long. Without the following lock trig on 3, the sample plays continuously as intended.

However, when I place a lock trig on 3, the retriggering of the sample stops there, but only after the playback loops. In other words, I hear 18 hits: 16 on the first loop and 2 on the second. As I have no conditional locks anywhere in the project, this sure does seem like a software bug to me.

I would like to see the retriggering of the note continue through the lock trig, so I could for example change the filter envelope only on FILL but let the sample play without modifications by default. If by some logic the trig lock is supposed to stop retriggering, then why does it not do that on the first playthrough?