Reverb & Delay not working

Hiya,

Ok so the Reverb & Delay on the Digitakt are not working at all.
I’ve been through all the menus and everything seems right.
Just feels like they are muted somewhere …
Any help is appreciated …

Thanks

You probably checked this but just to be shure, is DEL and/or REV on the amp page turned up?
Is VOL on the delay and/or everb page turned up?

And check the Audio Routing in the settings menu. The option is called SEND TO FX.
From the manual:
Use this option to customize which of the 8 tracks + the Delay effect that sends audio to the effects
(Delay, Reverb). Use the [TRIG 1–8] keys and the [FLTR] key to activate/deactivate send from each track and effect. Green keys signal send to the effects. Red keys signal do not send to the effects

1 Like

Thanks Dr.K I’m going to run through these now

Ok yes checked the amp page the sends there are on …

The ‘send to Fx’ all 8 tracks are green …

Still no fx … hhhmmm

Apologies the photo is vertical

Check out ROUTE TO MAIN and activate 9 and 10 too.
From the manual:
Use this option to customize which of the 8 tracks + 2 effects (Delay, Reverb) that sends audio through the master effect (Compressor) to the MAIN OUT outputs. Use the [TRIG 1–8] keys and the [FLTR], and [AMP] keys to activate/deactivate send from each track and effect. Green keys signal send to main. Red keys signal do not send to main.

That should solve the problem.

Dr.k thank you … you helped me get it sorted :slight_smile:

Ok so the DELAY & REVERB buttons (FLTR & AMP) were muted … Only spotted this went into Audio Routing mode …

Doesn’t help being red green colourblind to be fair …

Thanks for your help much appreciated.

!

1 Like

Cheers! I’m glad i could help. The option isn’t so easy to find and i actually forgot about it.

1 Like