RIP Dominic Hawken

I imagine many of us tune in to Sonic Talk from time to time. Deeply saddened to hear that Dom has passed away. he was always one of my favorite guests and seemed like a truly beautiful human.

17 Likes

“That ain’t no kick drum. No no. No, that ain’t no kick drum is it? THAT’S a kick drum.”

3 Likes

Ah man that’s terrible news. He was such a class act and so knowledgeable and forthcoming. He’ll be sorely missed. Seems he died after a short illness. Really terriable and sad. All the best to his wife, daughter, and friends.

3 Likes

What an obituary, serious amount of achievements.

He was always really entertaining when he was on Sonic Talk, came across as a really sound human being.

8 Likes

Yup, I was genuinely sad when I read this yesterday. A lovely generous man and definitely he will be missed.

So sad. My thoughts go out to his family. His smile was infectious and he will be greatly missed.

Really sad to hear, he was such a positive guy RIP.

2 Likes

Absolutely gutted, cannot believe how quick this has happened. Never thought I would say it, but I miss that bloody horn he had play on his channel every time someone donated! So much money raised for charity. What a guy. RIP Dom.

3 Likes

Ah man, sad news. RIP.

Rest in Peace.

Very sad news. Super likable guest on ST. and indeed what a list of achievements. His hosting of the show was such a short time ago as well. Horrible :(.

2 Likes

This is incredibly sad, what a loss.
RIP Mr Wiggly.