RIP Ken Block

Not a music guy, but a talented guy. And far too young.

6 Likes

I don’t like cars in any way but I remember watching his stunts with the impreza and ford fiesta, what a talented driver and performer, sad news… rip the only guy made me like cars

3 Likes

Wtf.

No. I love cars. This sucks.

3 Likes

My brain registered Ben Klock. Fucking hell.

6 Likes

Ah shit…

I’m a bit of a car guy myself - Hoonigan is an institution and his Gymkhana videos are legendary - for anyone that hasn’t watched one, now might be a good time.

Fucking snowmobile… but then this is a guy that lived on the edge - sometimes you fall off.

He leaves behind a family - including a 15 year old daughter that’s getting into motor sport. I can’t imagine how hard this must be for them.

RIP

5 Likes

Not much of a car guy but doing doughnuts around a giant doughnut is art. And i like art. RIP

2 Likes

Oh dear, I’m so sad to hear this. What a true legend. I was only just watching a YouTube video where he was talking about the classic car rally they had when Colin Mcrae died.

Thanks for letting me know :cry:

1 Like

Rest In Peace champion.

1 Like

First time i saw Ken Block. One of the guys who started DC shoes. Remember i was surpriced when he blew up with those Gymkhana videoes. But really entertaining. Havent been into cars or motorsports for years, but just a couple of weeks ago i started watching him again. And those fun videos of his daughter learning to drive.

1 Like

A true artist. RIP.

super sad. apparently he and his daughter just finished building her audi to race. i’ve seen all the hoonigan videos over the years and watched some of his in car race footage from rally and dude was just a total legend. amazing driver. so sad he went this way. he was so talented behind the wheel and seemed like a genuinely good dude/father etc. RIP

2 Likes