Roaches!

Another pet post.

4 Likes

i love these guys! my cat doesnt though, so their well-being depends on who spots them first

3 Likes

I used to be repulsed by them, but that scene from MIB2 changed everything for me… now every time I see one I remember this line…

yeah my cat also does not like them one bit.

1 Like
3 Likes

We do everything together:

2 Likes

The post title kicked this out of the old memory infestation

4 Likes

We had a cat who thought they were delicious. Though the most nasty scene was when he caught a June bug. Sort of a juicy crunching sound.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

On the one hand, I had a bad roach infestation in college, and the landlady did jack shit about it for 2 months. My roommate and I had to keep our plates in plastic bags and spend half an hour every day doing roach hunts.

On the other hand, it got bad enough that we stayed at a friend’s house for a week playing Fallout New Vegas and jamming on Modest Mouse and MF DOOM. So who can say if roaches are good or bad, actually?

4 Likes

I used to live with one who wouldn’t eat them, but would rub against them (and beetles) sexually, meow at them, and pretty much act like they were more potent than catnip: catstacy.

2 Likes

Underground will live forever baby, we just like roaches, never die, always living. And on that note, let’s get back to the program!

I saw roaches and actually I came here to post this track! I even had the timestamp:

1 Like

Anyone ever make 2G’s? Roll all your roaches into a joint and smoke em that way, ive tried it a few times, my buddy swears by it though

Just saw a young one crawl out of a small dish containing random papers/junk while I was in a meeting on the computer.

Glad I’m leaving this apt., but paranoid that they’ve gotten into my boxes & containers and will come with me. Just see one every 2 months or so.

I guess this is what happens when you live above a crappy restaurant and have semi-filthy neighbors.

1 Like

Roaches eat glue and like to nest in cardboard. The main risk is that they will lay eggs in your stuff and those eggs will hatch on the other side.

1 Like

Exactly. Sigh :upside_down_face:

Luckily I replaced a lot of cardboard with non-cardboard over the past 5-6 years.

1 Like

Cats are weird.

Remember, the roach will chose you, not the other way around.

1 Like