Itā€™s in Canada, is it still ok?

1 Like

Cheers,

$50 CAD to ship to USAā€¦ Hmmmm.
I think Iā€™ll wait a week and get it from zzounds,

1 Like
4 Likes

Great video.

It hadnā€™t dawned on me that the TR-06 also has the trigger INPUT aside from all those trigger outs.

Welp, Iā€™m placing my pre-order now, damnit. I tried to hold out and wait till after x-mas, I really did.

4 Likes

Yeah probably best video Iā€™ve seen so far, not that I needed any further convincing, but sounds close enough for 99% of the time. I still have a 606 so Iā€™ll probably do a comparison too.

Old one is nicer

Zzounds says I should have it by Tuesday, even though itā€™s a pre-order.
I am hopeful for really any time next week.

Will be analyzing the combo hats, accent, and FX quite a bit. But being able to trigger the sequencer to advance with my Pro 2 was what put me over the edge.

2 Likes

You can also trigger <-/-> though not sure it is whole pattern or selected track, hoping for the latter, or both.

1 Like

This demo is legit.

6 Likes

Cuckoo smashing it as usual

11 Likes

The trigger-happy demo has moved the TR-06 from the ā€œcool maybe Iā€™ll buy laterā€ bucket to ā€œmust buy with Matriarchā€ bucket for me.

1 Like

Just a reminder :

IN STOCK

1 Like

Yeah all those trig outs are gonna make you wish it could trig individual envelopes in the pro 2, Iā€™m pretty tempted by this box but I also just got a CV OCD which essentially gives you 8 trig outs from a midi sequencer along with 4 pitch and gates. Part of me still really wants this though, just seems like fun.

1 Like

Cuckoo is absolutely killinā€™ it here. My favorite demo/composition that heā€™s done.

2 Likes

This is my favorite demo so far: https://youtu.be/DabjaWOxIaM

2 Likes

His ability to infuse any gear with his distinct, quirky musical style is astounding.

He can turn a bowl of oatmeal with a spoon into a funky little track.

4 Likes

Hi Adam,
it does on the TR8S. I also found the accent behavior there quite convincing (maybe slightly less crunchy than in some 606s I heard, but thatā€™s easily rectified w/ a smidge of drive)

1 Like

This is encouraging! Thanks for advising.

Iā€™m also looking forward to the per instrument gain settings for added grit, as I will probably use the bipolar HPF/LPF Filter in the Drive FX slot more than the drive effect.

My favorite 606 (and Acidlab) samples Have a bit of added crunch. Nithonat is good at this as well.