Romance kit bassdrum suffles

romance kit

does any body knows what is the reason for the accent like suffleness on the sps 1 uw bd??
i clear all swing,accent settings & i change the drum sound but even after all the suffle like sounding on the bd its still here…

thanx in advantage

LFOs?

Nope, it is part of the “analog” modeling. No way to turn it off. Always gonna get a push-pull on quick hits. If you use more than one track and space them out a bit, they hit more consistent.

Nope, it is part of the “analog” modeling. No way to turn it off. Always gonna get a push-pull on quick hits. If you use more than one track and space them out a bit, they hit more consistent. [/quote]
definately not lfos… it must be a kind of modeling something… i cant find anything else… odd… it does it only on bd…

Nope, it is part of the “analog” modeling. No way to turn it off. Always gonna get a push-pull on quick hits. If you use more than one track and space them out a bit, they hit more consistent. [/quote]
definately not lfos… it must be a kind of modeling something… i cant find anything else… odd… it does it only on bd…[/quote]
The TRX BD2 machine has this behavior. I am not sure of any of the other BD machines.