Routing FX through USB outs not main outs

Hi Elektronaughts I’ve been trying to figure out if this is possible for the last couple of days with no success so assume it can’t be done but does anyone know a way of routing the digitakt FX through the Overbridge USB main outputs but not through the digitakt device outputs?
My basic thinking is that I could send certain tracks (such as just the snare) to an external FX unit but still record the digitakt FX channels via overbridge/USB. The problem being that the digitakt FX are being sent through the digitakt output and would be going through the external FX as well.
If you go to the ‘route to main section’ in the settings of the digitakt you can deselect the separate tracks going to the digitakt main outs but they can still be recorded via overbridge, if you do this with the delay and reverb then they’re not picked up by overbridge.
I know this could be done with routing inside a daw with an extra audio interface but just thought it would be handy if I could do with the digitakt as I have limited I/Os on my audio interface.
If anyone does know a way that would be amazing!