Sampling seamless loops with UW

Does anyone have any tips on sampling loops so they playback continuously on the MD? Yesterday I was attempting to sample a loop of a song, each time I tried to sample the two bars the play back ended up being short. Dead air was created from the end of the loop until the beginning. I’ve watched videos and tapped in the bpm of the loop and, mess around with tempo there however, I was still unsuccessful.

As always thanks!

Make shure your start sample is setted to 0 in RAM Player and the setting length is 127 on your RAM Recorder machine

@MOKA So I set 0 in RAM play and length at 127 in RAM recorder. My loop is still being cut short. I’ve been increasing/decreasing BPMs trying to figure out if that is why my loops are going into dead space. Does anyone else have this issues or, do you have any other tips MOKA. Thanks!

Have you gone into the sample manager and listened to your results there, and heard the dead air there as well?

Also, a bit more basic troubleshooting:

RAM-R: Does your trig have any p-locks on it? Do you have more than one trig on the Rec track? Are any LFOs or track mute pairings affecting it?

RAM-P: are Start and End 0 and 127, respectively? Are DEC and HOLD at their max amounts? LFOs/mute pairings here?

Thanks. I’m not familiar with the sample manager yet. I’m still pretty new to the MD. For some odd reason I did not see sampling in the owner’s manual. Maybe I was tired…I didn’t check the quick start manual for sampling yet though. I’ll attempt to locate this page on the MD though. I did notice the effects the parameter locks had on the sample though, so I was able to tweek those or re-position them. One question, Is the sample manager on the same page as cue 1/2?