Science Lab Challenge, February 2015

My [OT] submission:

Loved participating in the lab and learned a lot in the process. Never busted out a song entirely on the OT before and have had my eyes opened to new possibilities.

I look forward to listening to everyone else’s music in the coming days. It is a unique opportunity to listen analytically to music made within parameters you are fully aware of.

okay heres mine, hope it wasnt toolate! Learnt son so much about the RYTM with this task, AWSOME POWER! gOOD LUCK EVERYONE :slight_smile:

https://soundcloud.com/back2skool/ar-nickgood-rytmbomb

Here is my submission using the OT.

https://soundcloud.com/djd_oz/ot-djd-oz-looping-device

Haha! Yep :smiley:

This is what I ended up submitting:

oops, how and where can we submit the sysex ?

Deadline has now passed. Looks like 250+ entries.

More information next week.

I just bonded with my analog Rytm over the last 12 hours :slight_smile:

Just spotted this challenge yesterday and it was the perfect thing to get me sitting down and really get to know the AR.

I bought a Boards of Canada record last week. This could have influenced some of the sounds for this.

Here is my submission.

hey Fredrikalm, please i just submitted you the track as a link in an mp.
but how can i provide you the sysex?

Yeah I think so, I just uploaded an posted the link in the forum list. Thanks for your suport!!! cu

thanks to all…nice works

This is brilliant!

I am amazed with community’s response here and quality of submissions. Lots of cool tracks. Personally it was really good exercise for me to dig into Rytm’s sample engine. Looking forward to checking the playlist of all the tracks. Should make really nice compilation.
:+1:

This is hot! :smiley:

Don’t worry about that right now. We’ve had way more submissions than we anticipated. The final three will be asked for sysex/project files as proof. For the rest, we thought it’d be a great learning experience to share the sysex files but with the amount of entries, we’ll need to do that differently.

awsome!!!

This is hot! :-D[/quote]
wicked track!

awsome!!![/quote]
Thank you, much appreciated. I spent a week doing something completely different I wasn’t happy with and then whipped this up in a few hours yesterday evening. :slight_smile:

It is totally awesome how many great Tracks are popping up in this tread.

One thing is clear, Synthesizer are totally overrated ,-) So many mindblowing sounds out of a short voice sample…

I’m so excited to hear ALL entries…

So, good luck to everyone!

Too bad it’s so short :wink: