Screen sticker problem

Hi everyone! I just purchased a new analog rytm mk2. Works smoothly but there is a problem, I think, with my screen. There is a small sticker underneath the glass, on the upper left side, and I believe there is no way I can remove it. Any thoughts? I will return it and ask for a new one probably but I am trying to save time and effort here! ThanksIMG_20221227_211652|666x499

If you pull the encoder knobs off and unscrew the faceplate, you can take the faceplate off and then have access to underneath the screen. Easy thing to do. Five minutes and your done. From the picture it looks like there’s another, round sticker under the screen protector? Right under the print “8 voice”, or does it just look like that on the pic?
Where did you buy it?

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer. I show the procedure but afraid to lose warranty if I open it.Thanks though. The problem is the white sticker under the “8voice”, yes. I bought it from a big,well known e-store in Germany.

1 Like

In this case I’d recommend to contact the shop, shouldn’t be a problem to get that sorted out.

It looks like there’s another sticker on top of the screen, that shouldn’t be there. That circle, semi-circle or whatever it is. So it’s the white thing which seems to be under the screen, that circle on top of the screen and then the screen protector, you pull off.

Kinda looks like leftovers from the factory, but if you bought it from a well known shop, just contact them and let them take care of the situation.

1 Like