Screenproblem Syntakt

Hi, the Screen does not turn off after i turn off the Syntakt. It only slowly fades out after a good 5 seconds. Is this normal for the Syntakt? Not always but often more. :confused: Newest Firmare is installed.

Same here. Probably just the caps loosing their charge. I wouldnā€™t worry about it.

I think it appeared after song mode update for me, but iirc someone mentioned it before updateā€¦it happen sometimes.

Noticed this behavior as well. I think what happens (at least in my case) is that time to time when I turn off my Syntakt, I end up flipping the power button to the off position but just a bit. Then the button flips back to the on position and then I finally press enough to completely flip the switch.

This happens very quickly and usually by accident. The quick ā€œpulseā€ of power could confuse the Syntakt and cause weird things to happen.

Next time it happens to you, try to remember if you were ā€œconfidentā€ when you were trying to flip the switch or you were fiddling around a bit.

1 Like

I just notice that, when I turn it off (by flipping the on/off switch), the screen indeed goes dark, but then after a few seconds (around 5s or so), it briefly flashes what appears to be its last contentsā€¦ Anybody has seem that same behavior?

same. happens sometimes to mine also

Thatā€™s just cap discharge, nothing to worry about.