Separate audio outs over usb

As per the title really. I haven’t tried overbridge and know very little about midi usb but have been thinking that if the 8 audio tracks are being transmitted over usb is there any single hardware device that could change them to audio?

Still waiting for the monitoring individual channels via headphone output update!

1 Like

Yeah, a computer running overbridge :joy:

Seriously though there no other way around it, though if elektron released overbridge-in-a-box im sure it would sell decently. Fingers crossed

1 Like

That’s the answer I was expecting…that or buy an octatrak. Just checking I hadn’t missed a memo!

buying an ot wouldnt help, the ot does not do audio over usb.

1 Like

Ah yes I see what you mean. But the cue out on the octatrak can be used to output individual tracks?

holy cow, this just answered approximately 5 questions I had. So it’s not faulty wires preventing my headphone monitoring, stemming these drum parts from digitakt running 1.11 to Ableton 10.0.6 on a Mac running…F^#@ing Catalina…a simple fix in project/system/USB config/ gamed me, played me for a sucker, ie gave me FALSE HOPE!!! And additionally, OVERBRIDGE is not detecting my digitakt, F^#@ing stupid.

Exactly! This is useful for both live perfomance to monitor individual tracks in silent, and for sending two tracks out of each mono out by panning left and right of course. Useful for when using hardware fx and mixer for dubmixing, where you don’t want to use Overbridge.