Sequential Joins the Focusrite Group

Focusrite is running a Sequential / Novation give away contest — but only to people in the USA.

The prize is a Launchkey 37, a Circuit Tracks, and a Prophet Rev 2. That’s a pretty substantial prize – Good Luck !

The contest ends right before Superbooth, perhaps there is some connection ?

It certainly is part of the brand and image building for Focusrite, to draw connections between Sequential and Novation.

8 Likes

I signed up, fingers crossed!

1 Like

The Competition is organized by Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 02357989 whose registered office is at Windsor House, Turnpike Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP12 3FX (“Focusrite” or “Novation”). “Novation” is a brand of “Focusrite”. Sequential are a “Prize Provider” and a Prize Provider’s involvement hereunder is limited solely to the provision of applicable prizes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the organization or administration of the Competition shall be directed to Novation.

I dislike this company more and more(Focusrite). Registered in the UK but only open to US residents.

Huh? They are a UK company, it’s not unusual for any company to do promos or sales in different territories or countries that are limited to those areas, this is completely normal. I see sales on Japanese video games that are only limited to EU or US online shops all the time. Didn’t you also (incorrectly) claim that Focusrite is Behringer rebranded? What’s your beef with Focusrite? They have the best customer support in the business, and fantastic long-term product support.

10 Likes

In what way? Because they have multiple brands in their portfolio? Also, every country/state/region has different laws regarding giveaways and promotions, so it is extremely normal for a promo or giveaway to be territory limited. It’s not dodgy or underhanded in any way, totally ridiculous to claim that it is.

13 Likes

If sequential are the ‘prize provider’, then as an American brand, I can’t say I’m surprised it’s US only. It’s disappointing, but not surprising.

1 Like

What a completely unnecessary rant. Neither company is following “the Behringer model” because a single contest doesn’t include your region.

3 Likes