SERIOUS: Do you like jazz?

oh I forgot all about that maybe so lemme see… nope apparently it’s not set up that way… don’t know why your message didn’t go through

1 Like

@selfup Ben Webster has some great stuff and wow nice duo! I was lucky enough to stumble on a great ebay seller’s pristine Verve collection a while back and one record was called Ben Webster and Associates. It’s just great straight jazz. Wound up giving a lot of those records to my uncle in exchange for other records (keeping OG p2p alive :older_man:), but that specific record I kept!

@captain8 it says that your account is hidden??? Did you find a new hack, lay it on us!

1 Like

For hidden profiles where you can’t just send a DM from clicking on their name:

https://www.elektronauts.com/u/aarb420/messages

(don’t worry I can’t see yours, it’s just a plug and play with username before /messages)

Click “New Message”

and then this should appear

After that select username and voila!

1 Like

no special hack, went through… hey on a side note do you guys know how to change your handle on here, I’ve been thinking about changing mine to match other forums I’m on for a while now?

@captain8 don’t think that your request is possible my good dude, but you can maybe ask a mod?

My cousin had created a bunch of handles last year because he wasn’t able to decide in the moment on a username to pick (he got some really good ones surprisingly lol), and was IP banned shortly after for life lmao, but the mods were understanding and let him keep one username. We had early conspiracies that it was because the usernames were so fresh :wink: The mods did it for good reason though, and that’s how they are able to control any potential marketplace malpractice on that section of this forum.

1 Like
1 Like

@mr_bernard nice voyage you two put together! The sound you produce sounds bigger than two people and that’s really neat. Not to sound rude, but I’d recommend editing your link because the video didn’t show up, and so others can watch, too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like