Sfx-6

Anyone else have one?

498 other people do.

What if some have two?

1 Like

I do! Love it!

What if some have two?[/quote]
I never said I can count :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s great which OS do you use? I forgot to save mine when I first bought mine.

I use the newest one. Hey, are you able to assign different parameters to all four directions on your joystick, by chance? 2 of the directions on mine stopped working, and I’m trying to figure out if it’s a hardware or a software issue.

I will have to check it out. I don’t use the joystick much for what I have been making recently.

I checked mine there might be some issues too. In Poly mode it seems to work as I have assigned it.

AIR have/had one. They said they never used it on anything though. Haha.

Thanks for checking; I’ll see if poly mode changes anything on mine too. So you turned off mirroring and are getting issues?

Had one for a few month (from a friend).

No problem with the joystick on all directions.

But it behaved strangely sometimes, like the volume of a track affecting the pan of another track…

These things are “old” and I fear most have some troubleshooting of some kind or another :confused:

Had a blast though. The integrated keyboard makes you use it differently from the SFX-60s (wich I own and love !) :slight_smile:

…indeed. the joystick and the keyboard change the way you end up using it. it’s weird but i don’t get the same exact feedback with the SFX-60 using a MIDI keyboard…could be i’m just missing the LEDs on top of the notes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
i would definitely get one again but yeah, it’s an old machine :expressionless: (with all respect :slight_smile: )
… i’m not even thinking about a revised version bbut…i think it would be great if there would have been a new model with a couple of up-to-date features…you name them :smiley:

Yes, I guess you could call the SFX-6 Vintage. I am curious about the SFX6/60 MKII.
My old Elektron’s aren’t making the sounds the way they did.