Share something

been finding it hard to make anything recently
but today i had a good jam

3 Likes

My good friend Manu is currently swimming through the English Channel. Yesterday he arrived from London by foot. And when he arrives on French coast he’ll reach Paris by bike.
Enduroman is a very sick performance, I tell you.

6 Likes

My wife love cooking as I love playing with my synths. This morning, while I was gardening, she prepares that and offer it to me. What a nice home made gift.

15 Likes

well, then, bring this one on the table to thank her :wink:10519515

3 Likes

https://picosong.com/wKaat

Soundtracked a short promo vid for a friend’s art studio. Pretty basic and rough as I only had an an afternoon!

Took half a day off from work to relax in the Woods…

14 Likes

cleaning out my music stuff drawer…found an old pic…
I used to snowboard a bit with SEAL ha ha ha. he used to hang out in my old snowboard shop up in Whistler. The black dude in the ball cap took SEAL out one day on a shoot…took him off a jump he could NOT handle. SEAL blew his knee. OOPS

Showcase Snowboards [old village shop behind The Longhorn]

:notes: mehhhhhh-mor-ieeeeeeees :notes:

12 Likes

What area is this in? It looks nice and calm! @plusn

Germany, Hamburg, Neugraben Fischbecker Heide. One of the few left over Nature protected zones around Hamburgs suburban areas in the south of the City. Its actually next to the concentation Camp Neuengamme. Nothing leftover from that though. But Something to remember when Walking around there.

6 Likes

Get your samplers at the ready or just behold the brilliance.
[edit] (Forgot my nice microphone. Recorded using iPhone X)

South Korea - Changing of the Guard

7 Likes

Reminds me of the Tibetan traditional clothing and music :slightly_smiling_face:

Showcase still exists😉

Do it!

Alas, I was not (yet) able to get one for the A/D, so a plain ol’ white backlight will have to do for now. But I am determined to get that nifty white-on-black display in there. Gothstation.

1 Like

We spilled a few tons of CO2…

Destination: Cracow, Home of Mr. Jexus himself.

1 Like

Just before my time😉
I thought the current spot under Sushi Village was the original.

We used to throw all night parties at the old Dustys too - literally cleaned up and handed the keys to those opening up the following day.

1 Like

If Elektron were a brewery…

6 Likes

Just fitted the Thonk knob upgrade to my DFAM

Makes it look a bit neater, IMO, and the sequencer knobs are a bit more playable now, too.

3 Likes

New tune I’m working on… playing live at a festival coming up and this is song 15 of 16…

2 Likes

Thanks man will do.
Will also try to record the set at Shams.