Share something

two hours of live improv modular techno jam, video streamed yesterday.
friend from China on the modular, me on the OT, AR, plus goodies, grooving front to front :smiley:

3 Likes

I had never watched a movie with that many wtf moments, for sure.
Even the lowest moments would add some weird French movie vibe that adds to the atmosphere.
It is really brilliant, both hilarious and disturbing. And subversive…
Right up my alley.

2 Likes

Done my own skin fade today. Been cutting my own hair from when I lived in Ayia Napa over a decade ago. Really pleased with the outcome! Here’s a before and after pic…

1 Like

One Hour of Edits House with the Rytm, Digitakt, and a touch of Heat.

1 Like

I made a me fitting (wonky) album in my vacation to get a little bit into the the Monomachine. Sorry for any damage to your soul and perception of reality. Monomachine stereo l/r out -> comp/limiter, beer and snaps -> into me too. So please don’t take this too serious :wink:

2 Likes

Just realized when I purchased my new Motu Ultralite MK3 , it has the ability to connect my laptop to my MD through midi. Back in business transfering samples over through C6. Sample Magic 909 kit, here I come!

1 Like

Never!!!

3 Likes

Like removing a band aid. Haha.

1 Like

I talked about my stage tech rental and production company here and there in the forum but I was too ashamed about the website to actually link to it. When I took over the company in 2015 it was already way outdated and hadn t changed since.

Not anymore! Behold the new and shiny website :wink: https://sdxav.com/

1 Like

The company I work for is releasing our first major platform game today, some of ya’ll might dig it

7 Likes

Thought this was a pretty cool, watched it last night. Really great art style! It’s a trip.

2 Likes
4 Likes

damn this has made me want a mononachine!

1 Like

A beat I made on the Blackbox only -

1 Like

My real-time procedural world generation system and shader:

17 Likes

It’s excellent, mate!
Pretty cool to see that Monomachine is still a loved instrument.
There is something unique in it that your tracks really manage to extract.
Something like being trapped in a retro videogame. I would actually really like to play the game that goes with such soundtrack :smiley:

1 Like

Wow! I‘m glad you like it! Thank you for your words!

Built a new desk for my semi-modular synths (VCS3, 2600, MS-20MkI, Grandmother), plus 16U of Rack space and three sliding shelves (one in each rack for a pair of A&H Zed-18 mixers, one in the center for the DK2 keyboard used to control the VCS3). The MPC Live is not actually meant to go on this desk (I think), it’s just there while I move stuff around in my room.

I’m no woodworker, but I think it turned out okay.

10 Likes

Wow! Is that a result of your day job or another hobby? Reminds me of a remastered Fallout: New Vegas.

1 Like

Experimenting with syncopated patterns using Christoffel Words. From the book Creating Rhythms by Stefan and J. Richard Hollos. This is a graphical method of making patterns based off of prime numbers and intersecting lines on a grid. On my Digitone Keys and Model:Samples I have some tracks at 32 steps and some at 25 steps, with a few tracks providing a beat. My Moog M32 and DFAM providing a regular bass line. I find it is working out once you find the right combination of leads and pads.

2 Likes