Share something

NiCE! That was fun

Thanks, i had fun making it :wink:

Thanks for sharing this! Have only watched the first episode so far but Iā€™m already hooked. Really digging the whole aesthetic. This one should get way more recognition, could imagine it being shown in artsy movie festivals.

3 Likes

I have no clue what this could be. a photo of yours?
I really dig it, industrial album cover!

2 Likes

Itā€™s industrial all right

the colour is a give away :wink:

B-Side (click for spoiler)

just been cleaning a few switches and admiring the swedish engineering and artwork and circuitry - manly cosmic stuff

2 Likes

I posted this up earlier on ā€˜nauts but figured Iā€™d share it here too.
The Digitone might be my favourite synth ever!

5 Likes

Well done MasterLeader :clap:
Cool drums and sounds.

2 Likes

Me and my friends, played a reunion show (with bands we played alongside in our Kent, Ohio university days) a few winters ago in a far below freezing Akron, Ohio. We recorded, re-recorded, and re-re-recorded the new original songs for two years before we were happy enough.

Light hearted synth pop with Akai AX60, Juno 106, Prophet 6, TR8, and some lush vox.

Hope it brings some joy somewhere somehow.

2 Likes

Thank you!

This Saturday on ANALOG HEAT move on five times on movie sample
first pass: clear high frequences with CLEANBOOST
Second pass: filter,eq and lfo
Third to five: retrig the signal (with filter tricks on 5)

MSPL.aiff (2.2 MB)

destroyer

1 Like

I did a techno thing /DJ mix on the OT.

1 Like

It was a cold, dark nightā€¦ and I ended up sketching a soundstage for an imaginary survival horror title in Gadget

donā€™t let the bedbugs bite

3 Likes

Reminds me of my weirdo patch I created on the Blofeld. Itā€™s not so horror survival, itā€™s more twin peaks third seasonā€¦ ;)ā€¦ Anyway, the Blofeld is totally underrated, it can take you to territories never heard beforeā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m in Berlin and went to Elektron Studios Berlin last night. What a cool place!
Talked to Cenk and he said something really cool from Elektron is coming out maybe in a few weeks :star_struck:
He said it might not be a new product but also not that it wouldnā€™t be :grinning:
So thereā€™s some rumors for yaā€™!

I got to request a new Machinedrum and the Digiwave and he said he had also requested that.

3 Likes

Iā€™m thinking that it might be updates with new features for some of the Elektron machines since Cenk said it might not be a new product. Personally I canā€™t afford anything new at this time so that would be sweet!

4000%20factories
A bit vain I know, but I have just figured today that this track has been listened 4000 times.
The number doesnā€™t mean much, but knowing people came back to listen to this is pretty satisfying :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just thinking that itā€™s terribly sad how I have a home studio with some fantastic and engaging kit, but honestly know none of it as deeply as I should :neutral_face:

1 Like

Just thinking that itā€™s terribly sad how I have a home studio with some fantastic and engaging kit, but honestly know none of it as deeply as I should

Sad? No way. Seems like itā€™s probably a great studio in which to educate yourself.

5 Likes

I made this video synth experiment a while back, but didnā€™t really share it in way shape or form.

Lots of my long gone Monomachine in it. :sob:

2 Likes