Share something

Scrubbed through it real quick and heard/watched some since I don’t have much time. The metal gear part is really good. I have enough interest to go back and watch it all later, I know that much.

1 Like

thanks, definitely if you can watch in HD it’s well advised. I didn’t realize how bad youtube compressed the original file until watching it the other day.

Went to a band jam try out on Saturday. Shoe gaze esque so I loaded up my OT with samples. Of course bringing my OB6 would’ve been better but I thought about how much I could get out of my OT loaded with my pad samples… recorded the whole thing. Here are some snippets…

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n431kitzp33jhmn/AAAiofo5H2El9lTo5KFEFSMta?dl=0

IMO thats the best place to be in. At least then you can’t blame your tools :wink:

I love using gear that’s better than me

3 Likes

Is Elektron going to enable class compliant USB audio on the Digis? Because that would be nice.

3 Likes

Hopefully I’m not pissing anyone off as I’ve posted this link in a few places.
Anyway, new tune.

1 Like

That’s an interesting point of view.
Cheers.

My home city and Japan will be on the tail end of a typhoon this time tomorrow. It’s rainy right now and looking very Blade Runner-esque

![image|230x500]

11 Likes

Stay safe!

2 Likes

Digitakt + Analog Heat jam from last night.

4 Likes

This looks nice

Finally.
The perfect AR stand.

I had to cancel my visit, my usual October mountain trekking. But man, that weather has been insane. Really feeling for the locals.

My wife found this at a local Goodwill. Actually has quite a nice squarewave sound to it. Very chiptune! My kids will love playing on it.

3 Likes

That is a nasty colour. Whoever signed off on that needs Checked

1 Like

My wife said she liked the color, I was like “ugh” it is nasty looking for sure.

Almost finished moving stuff yesterday at 3pm. Pfiew!
In the evening we went to see “We Are Monchichi”, an incredible dance duo performance with crazy sounds from Alva Noto (and others). Stunning!
Then some Thai food at the local Asian restaurant. Feels so good to be relieved from such burden!
Now we’re in our new house!

4 Likes

Started playing around with a new thing yesterday. Totally inspired by the D-50 turning up last weekend; I love it. Figured I wouldn’t hide from the 80s-ness of it!

Brassy part is the Deckards, Bass is Prophet 6, and the Two Voice appears in the chorus.

3 Likes

To read at the same time, or not
Afternoon with samples and without flowers

002e3ad1a595868ad73162d5461ea835aa1b55fc

Thinking about the evening and upcoming events

2 Likes

After a fierce storm I lit the wood-burner and started to listen to a modular piece I recorded recently, I looked out of the window and somehow with the reflection of the wood-burner flickering and the sound of the rain hitting the windows it seemed to be complete. Quality is low because it was recorded on my phone apologies for that.

8 Likes