Share something

BD :wink:

Big BIG fan of Moebius and Bilal!
Métal Hurlant, back in the day. :+1:t6:

Incal :+1:t6: :+1:t6: :+1:t6:

3 Likes

Yes, Jean Giraud is an eternal master!!
I keep memories of the Crystal series and later l’Incal as my first slaps in the face from a BD ^^

My phone screen right now:

7 Likes

Nice, coincidentally this is my phone‘s:

5 Likes

Mine…

Not Moebius :slight_smile:
Incal is/was SO good. Arzach! And I LOVE the art he did for ALIEN. I dunno if you’ve ever seen Ridley Scott’s storyboards for that movie. His drawings are almost as good as Moebius. Crazy for a storyboard. Crazy that a director does his own storyboards.

1 Like

Just binge-watched “Russian Doll” series from Natasha Lionne.

Really loved it, although the scenario could be written on a postage stamp ^^
Soundtrack is ace, totally my thing.

Thought McCartney’s voice was weird on this song, until I checked.

Brilliant series!

3 Likes

latest mix.

First track and video …

Elektron Analog Four and Digitakt recorded live, DAW-less, through Overbridge.

1 Like

I finally got to complete a new track made with Elektron machines only. It’s quite hard for me to actually finish a track since I always make something new and more exciting and then want to work with that.

It’s a mellow mixture of electronica, glitch and maybe a bit of trap.
Lots of Octatrack fx as usual.

2 Likes

I come from a line of Nilsson fans. :smiley:

1 Like

Surly project progress: SKB fenders, Brooks, Adept Truss rack from Japan.

7 Likes

Organised my music collection into genres… So easy to put on a tune now! I’m not doing dj sets just for listening mainly…, I tried to add a bit of everything new and old …

Superbe!

1 Like

one of yesterdays mixes.
features plaid, lfo, max cooper, underworld, ian dury, adonis , lil louis, bomb the bass, moderat and others you might recognise

3 Likes

That’s an eclectic mix :+1:

1 Like

2 Likes

I have an album coming out soon, I decided to make a little music video for a song from the album, I’ve never made a music video before and it’s a little silly but I think it turned out pretty fun.

My friend and Pr0gramma label head, Oxvac, released a new album. It’s probably my favorite stuff of his from the years I’ve known him. Super nice collection of tracks. Featuring the Octotrack and a bunch of other gear. Some live others PC and tracking.

10 Likes

Excellent stuff… Really glad I hit play on that one.
Warp fans should definitely check it out.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ve done write-ups for nearly every Pr0gramma release, and this one easily stands out!

1 Like

The Master’s influence is everywhere.
Impressive how close it gets…
Brilliant nevertheless.