Share something

It’s the normal kind, green and hairy :slight_smile:

1 Like

More fun with Blender.

10 Likes

In Belgium, in 2021, migrant children are put in closed center.
For those punished for daring to cross borders without authorization.
But we don’t forget their playful soul. In short, we are very tactful.

IM DONE!
done

platinum!

Another Detroit inspired electro track. I think I was really trying to pull out my love for The Other People Place with this one :joy:

It was originally a live recording, but I multi-track it through my Boss Bx-8 with light parallel compression using Fostex MN-15.

These recent tracks are my first re-attempts at multi-tracking live tracks (track by track) in Logic and mixing/mastering.

Perc: Rythm
Basslines: MFB Nanozwerg & Rythm Dual VCO
All Other: Digitone

3 Likes

I love coming back from a concert by bike, I’m always in a state of appreciating life presents…

10 Likes

A very elegant animal.

5 Likes

Ha ha ha ha…

4 Likes

New bike project: 1986 Bridgestone T700

6 Likes

Something tells me that bike is gonna end up white :grin:

4 Likes

Another casualty of my impending move.
Just deposited in the trash

:frowning:

1 Like
4 Likes

When you rearrange your gear and push everything as far as you can and then end up that close. :neutral_face:

11 Likes

Burned out on work, taking a sick day Friday. Was going to play with OT, but I may be too crispy for that even.

1 Like

Some vegetables from the garden seem nice.

2 Likes

Hope you were able to octatrack! I know the feeling. This week has been a rollercoaster. Work stress, family troubles. Life is tough, take care of yourself. Don’t worry if you didn’t de-crisp enough for OT time. It’ll be there. I was hoping to tuck into MPC One and FW 2.10 this week, but was also feeling too crispy for that.

1 Like

I remember this horror show…we survived that era of elevator torture.

this is wow! I have managed to avoid for 2 years but this…

1 Like

I’ve put my name on the waiting list. I love Kalimba.

1 Like

I have never tried it myself but that is one temptation … im almost temped to check the cost.

1 Like