Share something

dedicated to Jean Paul Belmondo

1 Like

And previouslyā€¦

4 Likes

I work as a paraeducator in a school district in Western Washington (state). The last several weeks have been tough. I work in a special education (SPED) classroom of children on the spectrum; some of them have behavioral issues. Our teacher was injured by one of our students, then re-injured just about a week later by the studentā€™s older brother (the older brother bit the teacher in the same spot where his younger brother bit our teacher). I have no idea how longer our teacher will be out. Another paraeducator (para) had a previous injury that re-aggregated a week before last. Then, if that wasnā€™t enough, she caught a terrible case of pneumonia. She came back for a half a day yesterday; it wiped her out. Our other para was sick for a little over a week, then she was at a mall where there was an active shooter incident; she now has PRSD and will be out on FMLA until Jan 4, 2022. So, Iā€™m the the only regular staff who has been there for the last few weeks. We have had our Admins (principal, V. Principal, and Asst. Adimin) rotating in and out of our classroom to help out. We have also had other paras from our resource room coming in and filling the gaps. Yesterday, one our office assistants came in and helped with our students. She looked at me and said, ā€œI donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing!ā€ I told her, ā€œYou got this.ā€ I later informed her that I donā€™t have any special skills or training. She did fine. Our school science teacher is now subbing for our teacher. The VP bought lunch for her and I yesterday, which was a nice treat. Now all we need to happen is for our district to continue contract negotiations with our union. :blush:

5 Likes

Made a short AV piece which explores the idea of memory through fragments of past projects reimagined by AI.

Hereā€™s a still:

3 Likes

Iā€™m a high school teacher (who also has some SPED students and students with behavioral problems). I totally get it. Good luck, and the holiday break is near.

1 Like

10 Likes

released a thing

1 Like
1 Like

Iā€™ve been playing with the digitakt on my own for a while, but this track came to be from a jam with my band. it was very fun to hear how using the control all, bit crush and other tools helped to give intention and define certain parts of the song. afterwards we cut excessive bars and overdubbed other instruments. the synths on the chorus are from digitone.

Best jamming! Wonderful duet. Warm atmosphere Crazy vocals. Love it

1 Like

Beautiful thing man!

1 Like

longtime lurking, first time posting. Picked up a DT few months ago, and the DN a month later. Heat today before recording. Spent that time learning the basics of the machines, and yesterday I deleted everything but one pattern I liked and fleshed it out into a track! rough performance but Iā€™m hoping this is the start to a new ep

drums - digitakt
synths - digitone

Audio - DN > DT > AH (clean boost, drive 64)
Midi - DT > DN

(Inspired by a post about putting five tracks on elektronauts before buying gearā€¦ and ive been dreaming of a sub37ā€¦)

klaptastic Ā· Track1 - glad youre here (notitlelol)

:heart: Blakmoth

was listening to the first song of this album

is there a plugin ( on ipad we have binaural location ) that helps doing this kind of spatial effect like in monster ā€¦ in the beginning a sound is turning around in a beautiful circular way ā€¦

and the album deserves attention i believe

3 Likes

:heart:
I have no idea of plugs of this kind except maybe the GRM Tools.
https://inagrm.com/fr/store
Certainly not on Ipad.
What I do know is that my morning is a regal of action movie atmosphere of the 80s thanks to the first title.
Almost the impression of tying a bandana on a mule cut, ready for battle. Superb.

2 Likes

Pretty much any binaural panner will do, I use this one which is free for the mini version:
Sound example.

2 Likes

thank you ! @toot @simonbradford

1 Like

Work in 2 hours, clearing a time, for a track therefore, splice and cardio at 90bpm.

1 Like

Just finished all my homework for my Introduction to Theater class. Three weeks off until the winter term starts. One week until Christmas break at work. :grinning:

1 Like

wasnā€™t meā€¦ but worth sharing!

6 Likes