Share something

Don’t let the bastards grind you down.

3 Likes

Probably a shit place anyway, if that’s their MO.
Stay positive.
HR is a cancer.

3 Likes

That means there’s a LOT of shit places out there.

But no, that’s not it. I am obviously past my prime, and not worth hiring. And am done. :disappointed:

The HR depts need to NOT just read a resume. Especially when it comes to art or code. They need to take provided examples and show the dept hiring who they would like to contact, first. Rather than lose their shit over a resume.

It would save a LOT of disappointment

1 Like

Any chance of starting something yourself… However small scale, see where it goes? Regardless of age, you having been out the game for a while might well count against you a bit, I suspect. Some recent projects to show off might help. Or your own projects take off themselves. Better to try something than nothing :man_shrugging:

so I did it right. added the stuff I wanted. the trucks werks as they should and werk based on the proper pivots points. im very happy with this. it fried my brain sorting out the offsets for tilt and three independent pivot points.

6 Likes

Listen to Analog Drumming by Skuzzy Gonzo Beats on #SoundCloud

a little side project …

4 Likes

Nice ! Any BC ?

1 Like

On illustrator, they’re ridiculously still.

2 Likes

BC ? could you elaborate ? :sunglasses:

BC = bandcamp

You music is ace, drop an album and I’ll get you some beer!!

3 Likes

@acidhouseforall @LyingDalai ah ok ! we do not have a bandcamp for this project yet … we will upload a new vid every month for the next two years …

but you can check this album on bandcamp … was made with octatrack/digitakt directly in a zoom h6

2 Likes

this sound is pretty dope, will definitely sample it.

4 Likes

There was a active shooter today at a mall in Western Washington where I live. A friend of mine was locked down in a store when this happened. She is, understandably traumatized. Thank goodness she is physically okay. I will never understand why people have to visit their problems and frustrations on other people.

1 Like

:frowning_face:
When guns are free, people are less.

2 Likes

I’d never thought i’d see this pop in Elektronauts ! :
Megarace 2 was my first job as a graphist.
I had to learn photoshop and 3DS max when actually working on the textures and bits of 3D, and i’m the one who made this visual for the box.
It was the era when you had to launch programs from DOS.
…Yep…I’m that old.

2 Likes

The beers sitting on the table are giving me anxiety! You need a handsfree solution:

41JmeqfXWoL.AC

Techno Viking approved! :+1:

2 Likes

Damn what a coincidence! That is awesome. I remember thinking the game looked awesome, especially the first level Usine Foundry. I was also terrible at it and i think I only got to level 2.

1 Like

The foundry was one of the levels i’ve worked on, and i also, was terrible at it.

1 Like

One of those, and partydiapers, and youre good to go. :rofl:

1 Like