Share something

Really cool series so far…

2 Likes
1 Like

I subbed for a month only for this show and only realized after that it’s still ongoing… Still have to adjust to Adam Scott‘s role in this as I only know him from Parks & Rec and can’t shake it off because I watched it so many times.
I dig the geometrical/symmetrical camera work in Severance, getting a strong Wes Anderson vibe.

2 Likes

Feels more Kubrick to me :slight_smile:

Never watched parks and rec, but I know him from other stuff…and I find he looks quite different. Get an uneasy vibe from him now. Cool show.

Aw shucks, You are welcome!

Fuck. just lost an old co worker to suicide.
different social circles but he came before me and we worked in the same spaces…
getting texts and phone calls and i hardly knew the fellow.
we acted together in a play, performed at our corespective workplace…
Variations on the Death of Leon Trotsky.
he played Trotsky… he was hilarious.
i played Ramon, the Gardener, his assassin…

life is funny.
life is precious.
hold them close, those you love.
keep your community tight and inclusive.
love you all.
T

4 Likes

absolute unit!

2 Likes

Thats for really big baguette!

1 Like

Oddly satisfying:

1 Like

First three tracks of my new album are almost ready to record. Working on the mix today. Sounding good to my ears.

4 Likes

I’m assuming the gold plated unobtanium preamps you’re using for the synths are just out of shot, right?

2 Likes

Damn… i dont have any.
Might as well burn all my gear, destroy all my records, flee to the woods and lead a life of isolated self flagellation for the rest of my days.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Death of Stephen Wilhite, creator of the GIF file format :slightly_frowning_face:.
How many laughs thanks to this guy.

tennis-de-table-27

5 Likes

“jif” Stephen Wilhite, Creator of the Animated GIF, Dies at 74 - The New York Times

Maybe my pronunciation of Digitakt (like digit not dig) will also be accepted (I hope).

1 Like

I know it’s 4 years old, but I wanted to share my favourite Analog Rytm demo on Youtube

I was just added to this slobberknocker about an hour ago. I’ll be getting HNW hellscapey with my mini shitrig (see Your Setups thread) while strange artists paint live.

2 Likes

My girlfriend gave me X0xbox kit a couple of years ago for my birthday.
Finally got it finished (with a bit of help from a fellow synth DIYist)

Looking forward to some smooth square acid.

Edit:

4 Likes

Messin’ around.

2 Likes

When your daughter sticks a knife in your back.
Anyway here it’s a musette cassette but it comes down to the same thing.

3 Likes