Share something

Nice Hat!!!

1 Like

Iā€™am copying, rangin and classifying ,patterns on DT: Since 2 months already when time is by my side.To take a break,and refocus on my track
remix is cool, rigging New loop, new FX, better rhythm for
Incorporate new phrases.
So now,Iā€™am happy to remix patterns ,and jam with new one.

Cheers

1 Like

Disappointed because no took the time to share a beer with the elektronauts of the East side country, of Rhin.
Next time.

Hereā€™s my first completed music video commission. Interesting/fun/exhausting to be out of my comfort zone working on visuals instead of music. Let me know what you think.

10 Likes

Itā€™s absolutely amazing.
What you were suggesting on the art feed was already crazy but there,
we really wouldnā€™t say that you are out of your comfort zone.

1 Like

Thanks!
I guess this whole visual thing still feels like a lockdown hobby whereas music is a stressful job.

2 Likes

really cool stuff, is this bigGAN stuff? have you got your own GPU server!?!?!?!
amazed at how high res it is. quality.
actually looks like youā€™ve wrapped some still images around a mesh, god knows, probably some mad plugins about. i should stop trying to work it out and just enjoy.

1 Like

VQGAN + a bunch of other techniques. Was partly done in the cloud and partly on my 3070.

2 Likes

Awesome work!

1 Like

Itā€™s snowing right now in Brittany.
Itā€™s already very special to see snow here, it happens only once in 5 years Iā€™d say.
But at the end of March, like this, I believe itā€™s a firstā€¦

3 Likes

Had small amount of sleet in London. And about 30 seconds of snowflakes.

2 Likes

Here too ! :cloud_with_snow:

1 Like

So my Brother in law finished our new dining table.

Which means I get the old one.

13 Likes

Free samples for fellow elektronauts, check out my shop, just finished this collection today

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if this is in the intended spirit of this thread but after 1400+ posts Iā€™m guessing it probably fits.

I got these from a friend and have never done anything with them because I donā€™t even know what parts to buy.

What Iā€™m sharing with you here is my sense of shame :pensive:

2 Likes

thatā€™s the most dangerous game of jenga iā€™ve seen

2 Likes

Pic not mine, found on the net.

1 Like

So that is what you have to do to improve the sound quality?

Cool!:sunglasses: Lovely child :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Oh and the music!

2 Likes

this makes me happy

4 Likes