Share something

I didn’t know Kyp Malone of TV on the Radio is into modular synthesizers…

5 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

it looks like some of these are even plugged in.

Some music & AI dancing flowers (file too big to embed)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgerhmED9yw/

4 Likes

I just noticed that the dial tone of the Signal app is incredibly Machinedrum-escue. Well, that’s all for now, carry on!!

1 Like

Or have you seen this?
Here, another version at the Aquarium-Muséum Universitaire de Liège, Belgium.

4 Likes

You been hanging out with @Fin25 ‘s mum?

1 Like

Doubt it, she’s pretty strict about leaving witnesses behind.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen this, it looks suitably sinister as well. I had no idea these things existed until I visited a shipwreck museum recently.

1 Like

False mermaids or false mythical creatures are legion throughout history.
The one you posted is awesome.
The one I put is unfortunately not in wide shot in my archives but here is a photo of someone else.

2 Likes

I have this one too which is less elaborate and funnier, same museum.

2 Likes

I’ll be opening this barnburner tonight! If you’re in the greater Seatown area I encourage you to come get loose :0)

4 Likes

Life hack?

I dunno why I tried this but it’s the best…

So my girl, when she takes bath she uses all these oils. It gums up the tub. Gross. As I’m unemployed I’m the full time house keeper. I have found, since I really don’t want to use chemical, vinegar and baking powder as a tub cleaner is is a myth. It’s just a waste of materials. So I went chem…I’m a neat freak and shits gotta be clean. Chem is also trash and harmful to the environment. So much shame using it.

I don’t know what possessed me to try this, but I grabbed a couple used dryer sheets and used that to wipe the tub. MIRACLE! It just wipes the tub clean with absolute ease. AND you get a second use out of that dryer sheet. I guess it’s the porous cloth that just grabs the dirt.

You wanna cut tub cleaning time down…use used dryer sheets. :+1:t6:

hope this wasn’t a gross share, but I thought I might pass on a little helpful tip

3 Likes

Salvation is in the microfiber.
(Another good album name)

2 Likes