Share your NOT electronic music

Thanks! We hope to put more songs out soon. Feels nice to have praise from strangers on the internet.

Strangers on the internet
Good name for a band

Here’s something we’ve been working on for a couple of years. The band is called Garden of Worm. This is the first album for me with the band (and third altogether). I’d say it’s psych/prog/rock. I’m on rhythm guitar and backing vox. The album Endless Garden will be out on July 18th on vinyl and cd on Nasoni Records and Pariah Child, respectively. This is the first video single Name of Lost Love.

If you’re interested, there’s a lengthy interview available here.

3 Likes

Another single from the album mentioned in my post above. Album release date next Monday.

2 Likes

Been learning more and more about music production for the last couple of years, making progress and wanted to share with y’all. Here’s my latest: ...and the sea was scared | Jerty Troicuk

Hi, well in for a pound - here is a bit of americana I wrote a while back but only recorded this month.

This is an old track, recorded aboard my first sailboat in Baltimore MD. Melodica, acoustic guitars

Thought I’d share a recent EP of mine.

3 Likes

Excellent!!

1 Like

I released an album a few months back – hope you all enjoy!

2 Likes

Just realized i could post this prehistoric thing here :

Circa 1998, recorded live on a good old 4-track.
I still have the tapes and my Tascam to try at getting a better mix out of it.

Classic Power Trio Guitar/Bass/Drums.
I’m the drummer.

4 Likes

1 Like

A new collection of acousticish songs on bandcamp for your enjoyment:

My composition „Scherben“ (Shards) for Soprano and Violoncello. Enjoy :wink:

4 Likes

I did listen your compositions on your yt chanel. If i’m not fan of voices in the contemporain music, i really appreciate your orchestral work.
Long notes, near cluster, crude sonorities, things like that.
I’m not conoisseur, but i had listen to autors like Pendereky (maybe a bit oldy for contemporainists, but i do appreciate his musik) and Parmegiani, that i really like a lot.

I’m impressed by your ability to write this kind of work that, maybe for my ignorance, i imagine as difficult to create.
So, let me :clap: :clap:
Hold on.
Really appreciate :

Something more : why not using Elektrons like that ? Do you already did it ?

Cool topic idea! Here’s our little indie pop project: