Sharing some music. Do you know some relatable labels?

Hello fellow elektronauts.
I have recently finished recording an EP that I want to release, sent it to some labels, and got a couple of positive responses, but no deals or offers for now.

I am still digging through Bandcamp/Instagram/Soundcloud for labels with a relatable aesthetic, but my knowledge of music labels is probably sparse because I have never been much genres/label specific regarding my interests and listenings in music.
Also the music I do is not boldly club-oriented (even if influenced by it), thus probably less attractive for small labels with scarce resources.

So I thought to share some of my music here and see if someone might suggest some labels I do not know. I’m not looking for anything fancy, just someone who might be interested. A net label would be totally fine.
Self-releasing could also be an option, given that it’s my first proper album, and I’m already working on new tracks. What do you think?

For those who would like to listen, here is a Soundcloud link.
Thanks for any suggestions or comments.

On a technical note, all the rhythm parts on my tracks are 99% Machinedrum…I love this machine, both in the studio and in live sets.

(Edit: moved to Our Music section)

Do it.

Dont wait for other people with ‘a label’.
Remember, these days, an internet label cant do anything for you that you cant do yourself, for free. Unless they are a proper label, and are going to pay to master your stuff, promote, make physical copies, distribute etc

3 Likes

There’s really no advantage to putting stuff out on a label at this point unless its someone like Ninja Tune. You keep complete control if you just put it out yourself. Agree with @Microtribe, just put it out and start a label yourself. Make a big noise and labels will find YOU.

edited to say, stuff on your Soundcloud page sounds great. Just find a good ME and release em.

2 Likes

Thanks for your inputs @Microtribe and @maymind_trax.

Really appreciate that :pray: .

I’m not sure what do you mean by ME?

1 Like

ME = Mastering Engineer. Finding one that gets what you are going for is important, sonically.

Of course. Yeah, I’m already looking for someone for that job.