SHORE LOSER a Make Noise 0-Coast Sample Pack by SHADOWBAND

Coasts? We don’t need no stinkin’ coasts!

So, a few weeks ago, my nocoast came back after sending it in to Make Noise for some minor repairs, and I was so glad because it’s one of my favorite synths ever. HEXASEX Vol. 3 is coming eventually - it’s a bit stagnant at the moment because I’ve been low on inspiration for making music lately, but my passion for sound design isn’t waning, so I made it my goal to kick off the new year with a new quality sample pack. As usual, the focus is on drums, but due to the inherently tonal nature of the nocoast, many of these drums are quite … well, tonal! So if you want to make a bass line out of any of them, go nuts!

Enjoy!

8 Likes

44.1khz/16bit files add for OT!

1 Like

The following improvements have been made (v1.2):

• Removed trailing silence
  • Improved audio quality
  • Added a short fade out to every sample, fixing end-of-sample artifacts in many of the samples
  • Reduced total pack size by over 25%
  • Added Octatrack files
1 Like

Update (v1.3)

Having purchased myself an Octatrack, it’s come to my attention that the Octatrack files I had created with Octachainer were no good. Not sure if that was user error, but regardless, I have created chains that I have confirmed actually work. (always a nice thing), with the added bonus of being more densely packed for memory savings.

2 Likes

Update (1.4)

NEW! Slices support for Digitakt OS 1.50

Also, I’ve recorded a little performance that should show off the sounds a little better than the old demo. Go watch it!!!

1 Like

Very nice sounds in the yt demo, i like even more the chaos demo on soundcloud.

1 Like

The price of the pack has been reduced to $20!

I gave the Shore Loser sample pack a spin in my Octatrack this weekend. I havnt used just samples like this to create someting in a while, and I had a blast doing it! There are a lot of great drums and textures in here!

2 Likes

Oh man dude this is so good. Like seriously I am floored. I hope you get a lot more out of them.

1 Like