Shortage of disguises

Do you think that current electronic artists suffer from a shortage of disguises? Would better access to original disguises improve today’s electronic music? If there was a website devoted to helmets, masks and such, geared to the live performance of electronic music would you be a potential customer?

8 Likes

He who thinks there is a lack of disguises may well be suffering from a lack of creativity, for many are thine potential options and vast are the sources of acquirement.

2 Likes

new game opportunity, guess who?

9 Likes

No idea who that is but his neck game is strong which is something to consider when choosing a disguise.

and i’m done.

2 Likes

various artists who support your proposal but wish to remain anonymous.

1 Like

there’s people on etsy doing custom stuff if you into it, but don’t think that it’s improving music or something, either the music clicks or it doesn’t, the artist can be alien unicorn but if the music sucks I’m out of there

1 Like

3 Likes

ok if the dj has a spear and a shield I’ll walk out slowly without attracting too much attention :ghost:

3 Likes

Sven Vath???
Jeff Mills

Those fangs could be used to trigger 2 elektron tracks. That’s refered to as a utility feature in the electronic disguise industry.

2 Likes

A composer I work with gets teased that he needs spare limbs-n-digits so he can trigger additional cues while playing live since he’s already stretching between MIDI controllers, a harp/zither, his axe, drum pads, all in a rock set! He’s about stuck using his nose to change scenes…

(Edit: Not actual pic of stage setup)

2 Likes

I actually have a patent pending for the first ever spring reverb performance helmet.

1 Like

That reminds me of this I believe English guy I saw open up for Joe Strummer in the late 90s. Called… Dub (something? If anyone might know) he played with a modified bass that had a sort of drum machine built into it.

1 Like

I think they genuinely helped the residents but otherwise nah

1 Like

I just got this mask for my live performances

Superstar DJ High-Gaines!

1 Like