Show us the view from your window

Nothing special, but I’ve appreciated being able to look out at the kids playing there over the last 13 weeks of lockdown. Now that restrictions are lifting, they’re back out playing with their friends on the street again, so it’s quiet back here.

15 Likes

don’t go up there bart’at!

1 Like

I had to look up who Walter White was :joy:.

His house is about a 6-7 hour drive from here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My view. Mostly i look at my setup, sometimes I enjoy this view out of my window…

16 Likes

West London, UK

21 Likes

Sheffield Uk.

28 Likes

Wow, the cat is sleeping on an antigravity pillow …:+1::sunglasses:

9 Likes

That cat shold to go to the “CATS” threat :postal_horn: :cat: :flying_saucer: :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

Greetings from Kyiv (Ukraine)! I’m new to this forum, so I write little and read a lot - I go through the “learning curve” with my oktatrack :ой:ой: ).

49 Likes

Almost there…

13 Likes

6 Likes

I remember flying into Dallas thinking… What made them decide to put Dallas right here? They could have put it way over there and it would be exactly the same lol.

Super flat area (is what I’m getting at).

I’d love to be right there in your spot with a Nitro Milk Stout in my left hand and my right hand on the Octatrack :slight_smile:

1 Like

Makes me homesick

Today, with window frame for reference (as its mostly window it’s hard to prove it’s the actual view)…three ski hills behind those clouds.

And one that’s a little nicer up against the window, zoomed in a bit…

Last…

29 Likes

Or is it the Mekon in feline disguise?
(Dan Dare’s levitating arch-enemy, not the Vietnamese river.)

That’s awesome. Love the desert!

2 Likes

Me too! I drove through the desert many times moving to and fro and was always captivated. I finally ended up staying in it for the foreseeable future.

Where are you? That place looks vaguely familiar in your pictures a couple of posts up.

phaelam, what city is that, amazing view :+1:

For those that don’t know that is The Trellick Tower by the hungarian architect Erno Goldfinger.

1 Like