Show us the view from your window

Modern urban view, located in the geographic center of the Antifa Capital City Hamburg, Germany.

22 Likes

Classic seattle. You want all four seasons in one afternoon? That’s the town for you.

3 Likes

19 Likes

DAMN!
i helped my father move from Palm Springs to Alberquerque and i saw some serious weather down there in the SW over the years…but i never saw THAT shit… holy cow!

1 Like

Born and raised there! Where abouts are you living?

Did you have to take a left turn at Alberquerque? That name always reminds me of bugs bunny giving wrong directions :joy:

2 Likes

sadly, no… we went right in…only to have everything go real wrong for my Dad for a while…

1 Like

Technically Shoreline, about 3 blocks from the Seattle border off Aurora. Guilty of just saying Seattle for ease in instances like this where people may not know the area lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I honestly didn’t expect this thread to be as cool as it is. So nice to see all these views, and I agree that what some might consider mundane is beautiful to others.

1 Like

And here’s the view from my new apartment in Hollywood, overlooking downtown LA!

25 Likes

hah the Coathanger

you’d love Melbourne then

I feel a certain attraction to Australia. Here in the desert everything will sting, poke, burn, or kill you. I alwayd assumed it was like that but times 10 in the great outback.

2 Likes

Is that Walter White’s house?

1 Like

Mundsburch! :grin:

1 Like

Studio has windows on both sides of the building, Amsterdam jewish neighborhood. The old versus the new.

Funny how this Covid business has turned the normally anonymous square into a little village, every day its full of kids playing and people reading books and watching everybody’s kids in turn. Big city turned into an actual community.

28 Likes

That is a perfect Garden to me. Something Like this i had in my for my Girls. And we ended up in the City Center. :cry::laughing:

Former office building, sadly will be gentrified next year so after 10 years I’ll have to move out.

18 Likes

View from the back of my house / studio room. Ilkley Moor up at the top.

18 Likes

@Purusha bar t’tat? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes