Show us the view from your window

Tonight’s sunset.

41 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looked similar just north of you in Phoenix too… no picture though :confused:
Been a while since we’ve had some clouds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gilbert, Az looking out at the park next to my house. The view outside of my window is a wall and this is over that wall haha

18 Likes

Love it! I havent seen a sunset for a month. I live in the land of the midnight sun or the land of the closed blinds as i like to call it!

1 Like

If you go outside the view is a lot better.
Необходимо выйти на улицу и вид становится гораздо лучше.

26 Likes

I just took these this morning as the sun was coming up (view of Spanaway Lake from my windows/doors in Spanaway, Washington).

28 Likes

6 Likes

It’s got nothing like many of the great views in this thread… But I’m happy to call it home :blush:

11 Likes

My sister lives In Gilbert :slight_smile:
I’m in Laveen tucked against South Mountain.

Nice! Laveen is cool, I played a few rez gigs out there a few years back and really enjoyed performing outside haha. Also cool to see people somewhat near by on here.

1 Like

We planted 3 Ficus trees yesterday :slight_smile:

27 Likes

I agree! There are millions of people in the area so there are probably more we don’t know about. Jdaddyaz is down in the Tucson area as well. That’s 3 of us now in somewhat close proximity to each other. We’re only 30-40 minutes drive from each other.

I wonder if there are more Elektronauts in the valley? :thinking:

4 Likes

New to the forum. Hello from Seattle.

31 Likes

Nice. Sometimes I miss living in seattle. It’s just the kind of town that always made me want to make music. Welcome to elektronauts!

2 Likes

Last time I visited Seattle was in a February years ago. It had just finished raining for 47 days straight. That’s a lot of rainy days in a row. I’d want to make music too.

3 Likes

Went to Seattle around mid February also years ago, and while on a walk it went from sunshine, to rain, to snow, back to rain, and ended with sunshine. Craziest bit of weather I experienced in the span of an hour-and-a-half.

4 Likes

Loving the custom Data faceplate :joy:

2 Likes

Small town, central netherlands

14 Likes

Well I was fairly content with my apartment in LA until I browsed this thread, now I want to move… :smile:

3 Likes