Show us the view from your window

I can see a little bit of green by those smoke stacks :slight_smile: . Cool view to me!

1 Like

Went from the UK to Vegas on holiday about 4 years ago and took a trip to the Grand Canyon through Flagstaff and Kingman on the i40 and was amazed to see one of these dust storms coming in on one of the towns in the valley just like that picture :+1:

2 Likes

Looks like something from an interior design magazine. Really nice! What desk is that?

Berliner Tor? :wink:

The view from my desk here in Lelystad, The Netherlands

17 Likes

One of my favourite kind of views of Paris.

1 Like

doxxed! damn! :smiley:

guess I gotta come to Arizona one day coz sunsets and sundawns are the thing I like the most in this world.

I even have relatives there. But Mr Trump makes it really hard to enter your country. Maybe with the next president when the race-/ and tradewar and corona is over.

Yep, a lot of people here want that pretty bad. It’s likely to change. I’ll do my part, that’s for sure. Hope you get to visit (but we shouldn’t go that direction though it’s valid, this is a great thread! /end my talking) !

10 Likes

:no_entry_sign: :no_entry: :no_entry_sign: THREAD CLOSED :no_entry_sign: :no_entry: :no_entry_sign:

:smiley:

1 Like

It is a Benq PD3220U

Its an ikea karlby top sitting on a fully stand up legs

1 Like

View over the Staffordshire Moorlands and Peak District

24 Likes

Good afternoon from sunny and windy Cornwall.

16 Likes

Easy to forget I live in a capital city - and there’s a nice pub with a garden hidden under the greenery 20 metres away :beers:

17 Likes

Россия?

Things just have to be cleaned out more often here. Air filters cleaned/changed more often than other places.

The wall of dust is cool to see approaching. Once it arrives it’s like being in a brown blizzard but the snow flakes are small rocks. It gets very dark too.

If you’re driving you have to pull over, turn off your lights and wait for it to pass because you can’t see the road.
If you leave your lights on, some idiot will be trying to drive and follow your tail lights right into the back of your parked car.

1 Like

Hometown of Elektron :slightly_smiling_face:

32 Likes

BLM in full effect outside my apt. BK NYC

33 Likes