Show us the view from your window

Reminds me of Amityville. :slight_smile: As in the horror film.

Very nice though apart from the undertones of demonic possession.

1 Like

Nice Dachatrack :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A fairly typical Berlin Hinterhof

19 Likes

Haha, there’s one about 1.5 miles away or so :wink:

Fuuuuuuuu :golf: :golfing_man:t6:

1 Like

Greeting from Rio

46 Likes

Part of the back garden, we have an automatic lawn hydration system but it seems faulty, it kills the lawn and flies about :laughing: :dog:

19 Likes

Looks so cool, what an interesting place :slight_smile: I have to visit sometime!

1 Like

Looks lovely! Were you out there “all day”? :sweat_smile:

Looks like it hovers over the ground so it shouldn’t do much damage right?

1 Like

It’s when it does its hydrating that the problem starts, also for some weird reason it seems to think the lawn needs manure too, maybe it needs a firmware update :laughing:

Edit: The built in magnometer seems fine, it takes a few rotations but always seems very specific where it places the manure :poop:

4 Likes

Three hours, but the mosquitoes got really nasty by the time I was recording the video :smile:

1 Like

Goodnight Berlin

13 Likes

So jealous… some incredible views! I will love making music with some of those landscape views.

From my window I just can see a courtyard :-(.
Bank holiday today in Gijón (Asturias, north of Spain), rainy morning.

18 Likes

Moonrise in my back yard tonight.

Orange sunset too :slight_smile:

30 Likes

View from the window of my forest shack on the creek

33 Likes

Pretty cool dude. Looks like a good place to find yourself.
And of course like a place where you can turn the volume up all the way to i-dont-give-a-fark

3 Likes

Nice one - the moon is crazy hard to capture.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah it is, I had to take 2 shots with a tripod seconds apart and then layer them. It moves fast across the sky!

Usually all you can get is the moon detail in total blackness or the landscape and a bright glowing ball in the sky.

1 Like

Some beautiful views and spaces to get creative :+1: Who said musicians are poor?

Here’s my space to clear my head and listen to the bird songs

14 Likes