Show us your gardens!

Corn!

9 Likes

wow, nature is taking over here, I love it! (a perfect birds-nest too…)

1 Like

lots of peppers and a failed corn attempt

eggplant starts

tomato starts

the herb festival

the small front patch

13 Likes

I need to take some new photos with better angles. The bamboo forest is about 30 ft./10 meters straight behind that block wall. My garden ends at the wall. My neighbors live to the left. You can see part of the roof of their car port next to the lantern. My garden is only inside the block wall. The fence I’m gonna build will only run the length of the wall on the left side so that when I look out the windows, I’ll only see my fence. (Which will be made of bamboo!) I’ll try to take some more pics later, I got a lot done last week, but it’s been raining like crazy. Just gotta wait until the end of June so I can afford to build the fence.

2 Likes

I see it now that you called it out. Better bring them something sweet in a gift box before you begin construction. Or some pipin’ hot takoyaki :octopus:

Heirloom tomato time.

4 Likes

Already??? Where are you located?

2 Likes

USDA zone 9B, Tampa, Florida. Our stuff gets started early down here.

2 Likes

Just built two decks… took fucking FOREVER. Also enjoying how gardening seems to be even more expensive than buying synths… mugs game.

9 Likes

You can’t eat your synths though, can you? Synths might age like wine but they don’t taste like it. :joy:

You did nice work.

3 Likes

Fantastic!!

3 Likes

The vegetable garden is finally starting, we had frosts again a few days ago.
A considerable surface of potatoes, too for others and a tomato/pepper/chilli/eggplant greenhouse in the works.

Frogs, newts and dragonflies in position.

The flowers are exploding everywhere.

The two orchards will produce well for next year.

The birds howl like animals, they are even more motivated than us.

15 Likes

12 Likes

Danish summerhouse ‘garden’. It’s very nice and tranquil. Only downsides are that the deer eat almost all flowers and plants. And being a summerhouse means that we are not around to care for the plants so we opted for a more natural/free-growing garden :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Visitors again.

9 Likes

So lovely. You’ve quite a lot of leek, it appears.

2 Likes