Shunk extended play

Hello nautfriends new, old and absent,

My mum once said “make some noise for yourself”.
I’m not sure if she meant weirdo electronico music or starting a self promotion thread, but here we are with a combo of the two.

I first started uploading live videos of Machinedrum X tests for the [redacted] devs back in February of this year. There’s now 50 MD centric recordings here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM36O-OkFaNyOYhS0W2VSm1WDGu5FhzF6

Your feedback, word of mouth and subscription support has been, and is, very much appreciated.

Extended play opportunities of selected shunk jams are now available in 24bit quality via Bandcamp.
There’s an exclusive bonus recording included on each release (created around the respective period) providing a throbbing 4 track package per EP. More planned if there’s interest.

5 Likes

Your tracks have been popping up all over my YouTube feed lately. Awesome solo MD stuff, KEEP EM COMING!!

3 Likes

i thought it was bandcamp friday but thats not until december 3rd apparently. :upside_down_face:

so, unless you wanna wait and gift me 10%+ of your hard coin here’s a whopping 10% discount code for you 'oribble lot expiring 23:59 UTC :

nautsakimbo