Side by Side Stand

Hi All.
I’m looking for a stand for my Digitone that will also fit my new Digitakt which is on the way.
I’d like them side by side at an angle.

This is the closest stand I like that is skinny and isn’t 3D printed. But they’re sold out, can anyone recommend something similar.

Ideally it would look like this, but not have that gap at the bottom from the base of the stand.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

DIY. :content:

1 Like

As a base of work, I’m currently selling some fraction industries cheeks… :innocent:

I think I got something for you! I bought some months ago this stand from Fonik Audio for my DT + DN + OT setup, it’s really well made and sits nice on my desk, the first one I got unfortunately came smashed due to some transportation problem and Alex from Fonik was SUPER responsive and sent me a new one as soon as I reported it.

They have this stand for the DT + DN which was how I found them, I considered it before getting the one that had space for the OT and completely recommend their products :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Get 2 of these.

Edit: Sorry, Sold out. Although i do have 1 i could sell. Only issue is that i glued on the little rubber feet.

My sales ad.
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/fs-uk-stands-digitakt-digitone-ah-stand-mpc-live/129243

The tablet stand From Ikea is the cheapest option and works very well.

and the stands from fonik are very nice

+1 to IKEA stand

I have the Fraction stand with some modifications that I would sell… message me.

He you were lucky you got the black one :wink:
My choice of colour was white or baby blue :neutral_face:

By the way ikea stand fits also well for the tb303, korg ER-R and the moogerfoogers
even for my MnM sxf-6

They are different ones.
White/blue is ISBERGET, small stand for a tablet. It’s too small for two digis but nice for A4 or OT.
Black is BRÄDA, bigger stand for a laptop. It’s on the photo and it’s big enough for DT and DN.

I have a lot of ikea stands :sweat_smile:

there’s some pics on google photos that show this holding dt and dn side by side

@Airyck - maybe you have something for him ? Super happy with the OT stands I got from you :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for thinking of me but I don’t have any side by sides currently. I need to get around to designing the angled triangle version for the DT/DN size. With those you could easily place them side by side.

Once I finish all the building in my studio I’ll bring the focus back to stands for a bit.

1 Like

I I just created these stands wiith some simple stuff from a hardware store. Those two extra rubber feet below the digitone and digitakt keeps them firmly in place and on the bottom of the shelf support arms I also placed rubber feet. Works like a charm!

Parts:

Total cost per stand: € 21,30

Not bad for aluminium holders and nice looking stainless steel handles :slight_smile: I thought I share this so it can be inspiring for others.

14 Likes

2 Likes

In the first image of the above post i was looking at the remote controls but my mind wasn’t seeing remote controls. It was wondering what kind of crazy, mini sequencer it might be. I need a break.

Well done, by the way.

Very impressive.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SynthToys?ref=profile_header

6 Likes

Synthtoys stands are amazing 🤌🏼