So, is everybody getting out of modular?

You could bash your hands together for free!

2 Likes

I like the Make Noise stuff design-wise, and the greyscale panels look boring in comparison (IMO). Except the Strega UI and the deliberately wishy-washy “manual.” That one can go in the bin (IMO)

5 Likes

I can, but I don’t think my rheumatologist would be very pleased.

2 Likes

Black Maths is on the F/S page :metal:

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/fs-t-us-make-noise-black-maths-v2-xoh-104hp-skiff/187416/6

1 Like

Also, what’s up with all the MI Beads currently for sale? That’s the one that got me into modular in the first place…

Yeah, I should have been clearer instead of just making a cheap joke. The naming I don’t care for, but they make great stuff and do indeed have fantastic support. Ditto for Make Noise.

2 Likes

When I had a euro system I preferred functional panel designs, with clearly labelled sockets and controls.
Also stuff like the octave switch on the Doepfer VCO and various other performance controls were essential, things like analog sequencers (A155) appealed to me more than a far more sophisticated digital sequencer.

1 Like

I’ve had some great support from modular folks they really are mostly just a bunch of passionate music machine makers. DIY scene especially. Have to take this as an opportunity to give huge props to DivKid (Ben), who went to extraordinary effort to work out if my Stereo Strip was working correctly. In fact I still need to get back to him about my Mutable Veils which might have an issue he’s keen to help with :laughing: The guy is an institution

7 Likes

Grumpus Maximus

3 Likes

Yep :beers:

1 Like

Aw I’m not in the states

So we are discussing “Latin” now? Well … here we go … :wink:

Filum rapta est?

Fin, show us on the module where the eurorack hurt you

17 Likes

Bwahahaha!

(hopefully not near the splarfs)

3 Likes

Here this extremely legible program should cleanse your eyes

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

There is no excuse for a patch that dirty. Someone needs introducing to the route patch cords shortcut.

1 Like

I believe there was a last batch, just like plaits and veils

I meant used :slight_smile:

Like three on the F/S page without even needing to scroll…

1 Like

aaah idk tbh
seems like a great module

Maybe they were FOMO buys because of the pending shutdown. I’m fighting it myself. These OG modules will likely be collectors items quite soon.

2 Likes