Soarer Industries

I’m happy to present my new industrial beats and noise project “Soarer Industries”.
I’ve been having a great time making big dirty industrial beats on the Machinedrum and this album is made entirely with Machinedrum as sound source and Octatrack for live resampling, transitions and effects.

I’ve aimed at making noise music that sounds like it was recorded in an old 1940’s factory full of running machines with a bit of mystery as to what is being produced. Hopefully that also makes it interesting for those who like soundscape and sound design - or for those interested in the sounds of the Machinedrum. I will probably add more tracks to the album.

I hope you nauts like it! You’re welcome to let me know what you think of it.

24 Likes

Dope !

1 Like

There’s a fascinating musicality going on that I didn’t expect with your “noise music” description. Quite a soundtrack/score!

1 Like

Sounds great and very interesting project!

1 Like

Very cool stuff!!

If Jason Voorhees was to make music these days in an abandoned factory somewhere, I’d imagine it would have some similar vibes.

I really like this. A nice balance of dissonance, musicality, distortion and finesse.

1 Like

Thanks for your excellent feedback! Really glad to hear your impressions and that these things are coming through. Noise is the most fitting short description I could come up with. Soundscape (or ambient noise?) may be more accurate. But yes I want it to make sense musically and probably wouldn’t be interested in making the constantly shifting random noises of typical noise music. Anyway, it is fun to twist the Machinedrum like this with Control All and a great way to explore it’s sound capabilities.

2 Likes

Illbient?

But whatever it is, it’s sounding bloody fantastic.

1 Like

Thanks so much Donovan, I’m very happy to hear that :grinning:

I’ve got no followers! :crying_cat_face:
Follow me here :smiley: