SOLVED c6 no name send to AR

title says ass :frowning:

tried use sds handshake no luck
use extended sds no luck
send sps1 uw no luck
rec format none no luck
rec format wav no luck

suggestions?

i got it to work - had to check all 3 send options!
i’m on OSX 10.10

worked! …thanks .,… and bad bad bad bad ABABDABABADBADBAB Elektron! BAD C6 !!!

hopefully all the C6 functionality will end up migrated to overbridge - it’s like going back in time when i have to use it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

dont get me started on C6 … so many rant threads here from me! … i will shut up now. … thanks again! u made my evening :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if they can improve it…they use a pretty old communication standard (SDS)…we will see!

Nice to see you using samples :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ahhahahhaa! … yeah… darn,… still feels unnatural … but I discovered something else in that regard… when I do any, ANY photoshopping, I feel bad when I use stock images (or faces from models) rather use my own stuff … off course looks like poo most of the time … any psychologists on board who can fill me in?

You still have lots of room to shape the sound and appropriate it to your creativity! Especially if you work with single cycle wave or one shot sample.

single cycle wave forms are a nice real nice compromise := }

i got it to work - had to check all 3 send options!
i’m on OSX 10.10 [/quote]
I am stuck on this at the moment…can you tell which setting you ticked to get it to work? I’ve got Reload files, SDS Handshake, Send SDS Name, SDS Device # 1 and SDS REC Format at WAV. Tried the last setting on all but no joy. WTH am I am missing, pulling out what little hair I have left…

hope this helps my friend

Eh, I think part of my problem was I needed to d/l the current version of C6. Got it working now, thanks!