SOMA Enner

Yep, they apparently moved the SOMA EU HQ to Czech Republic

Redirecting...?cft[0]=AZUPzlYKu7HNvX-u2P3Pcz7CUzw56A5ghXfei6KrRzaEi7aYQ89gAhG3SHS4ALSNsRrXGF8y95i-jNdSEvgylAzbEU2pIJnKKR98-IcyQ91LnWCjAHs3KoT-oUDl_2OGtG5fDzt7QfXXGXVvOM8Tu5LFMb_7Rr1KNQpWq_RtbxJTtZgNun9XpJGQCiTvSvCeRBQ&tn=%2CO%2CP-R

Also released streetwear

https://www.facebook.com/somasynths/photos/pcb.1347942092380051/1347939682380292

2 Likes

Pricey but dope.

Yeah if it’s not made in China, Vietnam, or other place with low-cost labor (lower than Eastern Europe anyway), it ain’t gonna be cheap.

1 Like

SOMA US Department!

The best people: Kevin Flynn, Cari Flynn, Nick Montoya, Annie Montoya, Noah Jolly and Harrison Street!

Physical location in Santa Barbara!

Address: 5836 Hollister Ave, Goleta, California, 93117

Company name: Earworm LLC

Email address: somasynthsus@gmail.com

Telephone number: 8057700609

Earworm LLC is an independent company with which you settle accounts, but US customers who, for example, placed orders on the waiting list have a choice: buy from SOMA EU or SOMA US! You do not need to wait for goods from Europe anymore, you don’t do customs clearance and you don’t incur additional costs, you don’t pay expensive foreign transfers - it should generally be cheaper and better!

Of course, Earworm LCC creates the SOMA showroom as well as the SOMA service on both coasts!

Of course, it also supports devices purchased in stores or previously in SOMA EU and RU!

Enjoy!!!

https://www.facebook.com/somasynths/posts/1349319675575626

3 Likes

That’s great news if you are in the US! Hope it helps SOMA grow their business there.

Edit: I forgot they use to serve USA from their Russia division, which has probably become very difficult. So this was probably a necessary step for them.

2 Likes

Yeah, they’ve expanded to US, EU (Czech Republic, formerly Poland?), and Tanzania

1 Like

That’s interesting. Welcome to Africa, SOMA!

1 Like

…no business from russian terretory for now…that much is for sure…
so, they found good solutions for workarounds…

mine arrived close before putins biggest mistake kicked in…he will regret that big time…one day…
while russian and ukrainian common folks have to suffer and pay the real price…again…as usual.
the world remains a shitshow…

while the enner will never be…this noise synth box is endless fun and endless uncharted sonic terretory…and in an uncomparable way uncontrolable while still a controlable truu instruemnt, once u get to know it…better and better…

these prefixed individual analog filter stages…always hard right and left panned, if u don’t touch both sides of the triangle, do all the filter magic u can think of…u can hear a low pass, a mid pass and a hi pass at the same time if u want…always adding some pink noise to each of it, if u like…

and all knobs are full metal guitar like sturdy…
always ready to be also abused to serve as holding points for rubberbands and stuff u can spin and span all over it’s plate…

while it’s dead simple delay could not be more complex in it’s sonic results and singing feedbax with individual knobs for left and right…also with the option to contact hard left right sides only, while also touching self feedback on their own, also individually…whatever ur fingers can cross and make contact to…puh…no to mention the pulse synth side, the classic osc side, the piezo contact mic, that makes the whole surface a vibrant instrument of it’s own, knock knock, who’s there, and the external input…

which i heavily use to feed it with an old handheld tape recorder, once made to dictate spoken notes…walkman size…so it has it’s own little mic built in…but worx with classic cassette tapes…so any old music tape will also be played fine…in various speeds… :wink:
ooooooo…myyyyyyyy…goodnessssssssssssss…

7 Likes

I had a go on one at superbooth:

6 Likes
2 Likes

my review

12 Likes

Fucksake Joey.

8 Likes