Something new

2 Likes

I noticed that too, might be to do with tax payments due soon tho, but lots of people lightening the load for NAMM.

Looks from the video that we’ll be getting a granular synthesizer/ effects processer along the lines of M.I Clouds (which is open source).

1 Like

The video they just pulled from instagram was a little more revealing, visually similar but it was framed far broader … nice little soundscape of which the above vid is a segment, quite wet !

1 Like

Yes Yes Yes!!! Something with granular synthese and reverbs/delays would be awesome! Instant buy for me. Lets hope!!!

Granular/wavetable is definitely due a hardware revival. E.g. Something like Codex is fun to use, that in a box with live sampling, effects, sequencing would be really nice.

1 Like

It’s back on Instagram… Same it seems…

1 Like

Maybe they put the wrong video before :wink:

1 Like

Before it had little screws floating around.

1 Like

Like… These ?

3 Likes

Yup, and there were a couple of reverb-soaked drum hits that made all the blocks turn yellow.

1 Like

Lol They looked like the scews that mount the AR/A4 face plate

1 Like

I’ve got a really strange feeling there may be a visual element to this. Don’t ask me what or why?
Just a bizarre hunch…

If you’d phoshop all that garbage bits together in the video, you’d get something?

1 Like

Has to be granular… There are grains dancing across the visuals!!

2 Likes

Video synth? Seems that way…which is sweet!

it’s entirely possible that i’m the one lacking imagination, but a “video synth” strikes me as jumping the shark

2 Likes

Getting a granular feel from this as well, notice the artifacts in the video, as sleepy mentions.

I agree, but it would be amazing if it was.

Yeah. It is a pretty grainy video.

1 Like