Something new

I’ve been hoping Elektron would go down the granular route for a while now - probably since I started farting about with Alchemy a while back. I know the OT could pull some tricks off but not in the same way. In truth I’ve been hoping they would do a MnM revamp updating the engines and including some sort of granuliser - a long shot!

Still not sure though - I just can’t see it being a traditional AR type box and more likely to be Heat sized. Not long to wait either way I guess!

With Dataline’s love of the MicroGranny I’d actually be massively surprised if this new box turned out to be a sampler and it DIDN’T have granular sample goodness.

On another note, I’ve asked my mate Deckard who has a kickass computer capable of imagine investigation to check out the teaser we’ve been given by Elektron.

He says he’s onto something …

8 Likes

Like that video (and sounds)! Very vhs/lo-fi/sci-fi. If this is a new sampler with good reverb/delay on-board, so much for having the GAS under control. C’mon Elektron, disappoint me! Make it $3,000.00 video-synth so I can keep my money in an account earning that sweet sweet interest.

1 Like

I would really like it to be a digital version of the rtym with better pads and extra machines for melodic and harmonic content.

Enhance!

Not really. He works there. Has done, for some time. He demoes their stuff like a product owner would. I could very well be wrong, but it’s not a stretch by any means.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDskPwZnGfs

Im 99% certain it’s a reverb / space unit. The deleted instagram video had 2 hits with massive reverb trails. Seems like they are covering their trails? (pun intended) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Got money set aside for a Space. This will be interesting.

1 Like

Nobody has a backup of the previous teaser before it got taken down?

2 Likes

It will be up tomorrow 10am pacific.

1 Like

You know those are full sized MPC pads and not RYTM pads. Probably more like tempest pads. but oh man get 1500 out of your savings bro. Stop playing around. Stacks of wax are asking about you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gorgeous clip. Count me excited!!

1 Like

I love that vhs vibe. right up my alley.

How do you know this? Tomorrow is the 18th…

you’re so Crazy mens and girls
TAKE TIME AND EVERYTHING COULD be Fun :wink:

1 Like

The next teaser is tomorrow. Trust me. It’s the build up before the bass drop

3 Likes

the video looks a little bit like an old VHS (interference) / Hi-8 tape (digital artefacts). tape delay?

Hope we get something more than the one that already leaked on IG though.

is it out yet?

2 Likes