Something new

Coud it be some kind of tape machine with reverb maybe…

Some similarities in terms of double/triple rows of steps with the TE OPZ devboard.

I would love for it to be a MD 2, it would be the first music device I ever pre-ordered. But it doesn’t fit the sound in the video at all (but fits “DigiTakt” from Cenk…) So, I guess I’ll have to wait for a neat, modern digital drum machine. Or maybe I’ll get the LXR, just wish it had more tracks. Having 16 tracks on the MD was godly.

Oh how I wish it to be a video synth. So many magical things can be done with the power you can fit into a small box these days.

11 Likes

we have to work all day waiting.

1 Like

Much nicer aesthetics on this campaign compared to the heat video etc. I’m a sucker for vaporwave/retro-futurism etc. Roll on 7pm…

8 Likes

It’s probably not a soundpack as they are going to all this trouble.

2 Likes

5am Melbourne time! :confounded:

2 Likes

Set the alarm :grin:

3 Likes

yeah that is awesome, go to bed thinking :3lektron: thoughts wake up to a new machine, what could be better :thup:

1 Like

man, i cant believe theres a live stream. seriously epic. its gotta be proper good

Video is of ice cubes. It’s the Analog Cold (freeze delay granular).#

5 Likes

Live Stream ? But where from :joy:

This is exactly how I feel, hahaha…

It’s going to be really cool to see what you guys think. I hope you like this … machine… as much as I do. More information will come around the time of the live stream.

Thank you for your patience, enthusiasm, and very ripe memes. :ecstatic: (my favorite is the blade runner one)

28 Likes

Can it make music? :slight_smile:

Which live stream?! Where can I get access?

No.

You can however make music with it.
That is to say: not an auto comp organ. Sorry to disappoint.

12 Likes

I’m booked from 17:45 CET (France - Poland, HandBall World Cup) to whatever Elektron LiveStream to finnish

Cool