Something new

If it’s eurorack, I’m giving away all my elektrons and never speaking to them again.
That’ll teach em!

2 Likes

Doesn’t ‘rytm’ in Swedish mean rhythm?

DigiTakt …

Digital delay / delay-based effects?
And reverb/looping.
Kind of like a Boss RSD-10 mixed with a Quadraverb+ with a dash of Kaoss Pad.

CV/Gate In
Sync out (with multiples/sub-multiples)
MIDI control, too.
Overbridge.

“Ideal partner for analog series instruments”

5 Likes

It’s a new day, it’s a new dawn, :3lektron:

I see what you did there.

Nice!

That seems plausible. Also, isn’t “takt” German for a metronomic baton? I could see this being Elektron’s take on the Eventide Timefactor, more or less (including looper). If that’s so, hopefully it includes a sequencer!

Another teaser:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2jn_lxrrPg

3 Likes

And then you will turn around and buy it and troll the Analog Euro sub forums. I sees you!:laughing:

Whatever this is…it will work with reaktor 6.

dunno. If that is indeed the name - the product that would fit it best would just a digital metronome? A clock generator? Nah…

think it may have more to do with

• digits
  • tactility

some of the less frequent meanings from the translation Peter posted…
finesse, delicacy…

there’s gotta be something special about these buttons…

No. The German word “Takt” means bar.

Like, a bar in a musical score, not the place where people go drink.

1 Like

I personally love the whole ‘come out of nowhere with a few clips and a three day lead time to announce’ way of rolling. Maybe they learned from the Heat teaser. The Internet is instanteous these days. No one needs months of promo for anything. Granted this thing might not be out for a bit, but at least we’ll get a taste of what it is! Cant wait!

6 Likes

point taken :slight_smile: I shouldn’t pretend to know more German than I do, haha

What would be more evil is if elektron drops another video teaser at midnight. No one is sleeping after that

You were close though. The german word for baton is “Taktstock”. Literally translated it’s “bar stick”.

1 Like

All the buttons change to OB colours With a hidden video behind

2 Likes

good pick up, this will definitely support OB

Analog Ultramagnetic Octatrackz. I need to go do some tempo runs on the treadmill. This suspense is killing me

maybe they didnt want to tease before even if it wasnt just a small machine, cause they wanted to sell their older products first? :slight_smile: And heat too.

It’s OFFICIAL!!!
I still don’t know what it is.

4 Likes

12 more hours :open_mouth:

4 Likes