Something new

slueths on the case

True detective

3 Likes

To my eyes, the floating square buttons in the video are most similar to the square step buttons found on the MM and MD.

I have no idea what to expect, but a new digital box that pays respect to those boxes would be very appreciated, especially w/ OB, trig conditions, micro timing, polyrhythms, etc.

10 Likes

I want an analog 8, with 61 keys and more controls. I doubt it could happen but nothing stops me from dreaming.

Clearly it is an instrument that only plays two chords - D# and G#, costs 492 whatevers and like to be Analgoue and a Keyboard.

3 Likes

We have had “DIGI” before with square buttons.

Get me two please. Hey if I go to Gotenberg to buy something from Elektron and come back to the states do I get a VAT refund at the airport?

1 Like

Agreed. I thought of the mm and md trigs when I saw those squares floating around.

1 Like

I love how wrong we’re all going to be!

Cenk posted this yesterday:

%€)“RJER”)FWF"(€"#€

How could we fit that square peg clue into the “digi” round hole vibes?! Something something Wave Form?

I like this game!

1 Like

MD and MM in one box. The latest video on the Elektron Instagram has elements reminiscent of both units.

3 Likes

it’s definitly cyberelvish

Sonic Charge Microtonic standalone

1 Like

A mixer with p-locks similar to this layout maybe…

1 Like

Sync Box Swedish Army knife?
Digital rhythm controller sequencers. arps. LFOs???
CV, midi, master ???

1 Like

This will definitely be a “small” unit. There’s no way they’re putting out a flagship synth/sampler/whatever with only 3-4 days of teasers. All their major releases have had months of teasing!

1 Like

true, very true, would be months and months between videos. haha

I once saw someone rock a 45 minute house set with the mc909 and live 5 with acapellas and nudge sync. Amazed

1 Like

Come on guys and gals only 500 more posts until we catch up to MPC thread. Not much time left.

6 Likes

Hmmm… How long did they tease Heat?

1 Like

This could be a tease for a year long bigger tease! Thats the Elektron way!

2 Likes

Remember selling this good times :slight_smile: