Something new

Build ya own box… a la Werkstatt?

You bouncing up and down already because I am.

we’ll see buddy.

why would it be a pedal? i hear absolutely no guitar in there.

Hey now, I’ve got a few pedals but I don’t run my guitar through them, just my Rytm. Oh, well, I guess I don’t mean pedal as in you put your foot on it. I tend to call all small fx boxes pedals. Ha. :blush:

maybe a sequencer for modular and they are going to prepare just the existing boxes to dive far deeper than Akai. it would be the cheapest and most robust thing! …and a happy elektron Family!

1 Like

Do you thing, booth 5400 might be close to 5420?

1 Like

I guess it’s a digital/analog virtual modular system/patch box-thing with tons of modules and effects.

Dave Smith and Roger linn inventing MPC 2 with elektron.

3 Likes

funny watching how everyone is speculating about it being this esoteric, cutting edge, one of a kind, weird synthesis engine. just like everyone did last time when it turned out to be a distortion box. :smiley:

8 Likes

Oh man - something from DSI too…this is too cruel…until I learned there was a new Elektron box on the horizon I had set my sights on the Pro 2…now possibly TWO new drool worthy pieces of kit. Time to sell a kidney…

I will fucking flip my shit if it’s another fucking FX pedal, this better be something with synthesis :rage:

3 Likes

reverb

1 Like

Cenk posted this on facebook

€"/=D#()"%I€(G#(€"##I#(")!T"=A)€=&)€K)=492=€T
Teasing continues!
NAMM Show 2017!
See you there!

Digitakt?

1 Like

Alien swear box?

1 Like