Something new

whatever it is, i like hq’s approach this time around. tease it a few days out, and provide a specific reveal date. healthy.

4 Likes

The Analog Heat has a orange display and this one seems to be a green display. It might be a new box instead of a new machine like a Octatrack 2…

You make it difficult to ration out my “likes”

3 Likes

Dear mod, please give Ryan and William Wild the rest of my ‘likes’ for today to use as their own. Thank you

3 Likes

It’s the last image you would see before being hit by 10 Mods on their Vespas because you were pished up and fell in the road.

True story

(mods as in not rockers)

2 Likes

What ever it is, it took me one little tease from :3lektron: to step out of the new mpc hype. Thank you for teasing Elektron.

3 Likes

lol @ limiting likes

2 Likes

I’m just SUPER thankful I don’t have the ability to “Double -Like” something, otherwise I’d be out near-immediately

1 Like

I know a guy, whenever I need a “like” fix he hooks me up on the DL

3 Likes

It will have to be better than MPC then.

4 Likes

Flag me if it’s a looper/multi fx with foot control. Because i don’t have a guitar :frowning: But i think a lot of guitarist to come as Fresh New Elektron Customers ! And new ones probably more cool because with less Expectations and Desires :stuck_out_tongue: Probably also new market so a lot to conquer - clap clap clap i guess

First Step Distortion Pedal seem to be very well welcome by guitarist so second shot sure if i have bought the Drive i probably buy something coming in the same area just after it. nice marketing if that’s the case

1 Like

I have to say. I’m so excited for the notion of straightforward sampling, streamlined workflow, and the notion of having a brain for my other hardware it’s gonna have to be PRETTY impressive to sway me away from the MPC

2 Likes

A stand alone Overbridge mixer would be a clever move, lets’s hope so.

Haha couple of days and we will know.

Me too.

Same.

1 Like

stand alone sequencer mixer that so great .if it cost 400 -600 .
but it is elektron…

Oh man! I also forgot about time signatures that aren’t 4/4! Yeah…I’m very eager to see what Elektron’s bringing to the table.

but, 3/4. 5/4. 7/8, 6/8

UGHHHHH.

But please, Elektron, make it a hard decision.

Wow it looks like OT2 type of thingy from that picture. Hopefully they kick off with a similar act Ableton did with the Push 2 so you can trade you OT1 for educational purposes and get 20% discount on new OT2.

btw they reduced the price of Push 2 with 20% currently.

If its and OT2 is promise to throw my OT1 out of the window.

Sampler with analog bits, sequencer/mixer with effects, complex hybrid synthesizer. If it is none of these things, I’ll pass.

2 Likes